The UtilMat app provides all the functionalities of any calculator available on the market. Performs standard and scientific calculations. It includes a view of the calculations performed
and at the same time it works as an endless memory in which you can select both numbers entered, and the results obtained. Additionally, it can perform interpolations as well as simple three rule, direct and inverse. The formulas used remain displayed on the
screen for reference.
· Basic calculation
· Scientific calculation buttons
Set the thousands separator with a single button
· Set the decimals quantities to be displayed on the calculator
· Normal percentages functions as well as adding and deducting percentages
Button to erase only one digit: slide the result screen or use the back button
· Standard calculator type screen
· Calculation screen to visualize operations carried out and formulas used in cases of interpolation and simple three rule.
Keyboard sound activation available.
LIST OF MATHEMATICAL OPERATIONS
· Addition, subtraction, division, multiplication
Number x Number
of the percentage % =results
Number + Number of the percentage % = number increased in the percentage
Number - Number of the percentage % = number deducted in the percentage
· Nth exponent and nth root
· Power of e, power of ten
· Neperian and decimal logarith
· Inverse and
· Rule of three – Direct
of trhee – Inverse